Monday, November 15, 2010

Three weeks and counting...

Three weeks from today the three Bunnells will be making our way across a continent, an ocean, and part of another continent to begin our Italian Adventure!  It is an exciting prospect indeed.  The packing still awaits, but we are making our way through the "To Do" lists as best we can.

My intention for this blog is to do a "photo of the day" format.  I will be trying my hardest to post at least one photo each day with a short reflection on why that particular thing caught my eye.  Feel free to hold me accountable... I really do want to make it work!

In order for it to work however... my next job will be to get my camera fixed!!  It broke very recently and now I have to make the decision to repair or replace.  Of course the environmentally friendly thing to do would be to repair - but with a three week turn around time it may not make it.

Wish me luck, and I'm glad you're along for the ride!

2 comments: